Here's our rough (first cut) itinerary: 07Jul2008 1:00PM Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen 07Jul2008 8:35PM Flight out of Vancouver International Airport 08Jul2008 1:40PM Arrive Heathrow 08Jul2008 9:00PM Arrive Torquay via train
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sounds like a great trip. Take lots of pictures of castles and swords and such for me!
Three weeks in Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy. That is a lot of ground to cover in just three weeks. Do you have a more specific itinerary of where you are going in those countries? 3 days in each isn't much. :(
I also suggest downloading some of Rick Steve's Podcasts. He even has some audio tours (although I haven't tried them yet).
2 comments:
Sounds like a great trip. Take lots of pictures of castles and swords and such for me!
Three weeks in Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy. That is a lot of ground to cover in just three weeks. Do you have a more specific itinerary of where you are going in those countries? 3 days in each isn't much. :(
I also suggest downloading some of Rick Steve's Podcasts. He even has some audio tours (although I haven't tried them yet).
Post a Comment